Friday, January 28, 2011

WOD - 20110129

Run, Don't Walk to the Next Elements Class!  3 Feb

Three rounds for time of:
275 pound Deadlift, 10 reps
50 Double-unders

Compare to CrossFit MainSite - 20110123

Special time tomorrow, 1600 at CFMHQ...if you can't make the afternoon class, you should be able to do this one at the gym on your own.  Women use 185, 155, 135, or whatever it takes.

W2S - DE Front Squat 10 sets of 2 reps of 65% of 1RM and 45s rest between

W2E - Run or Row 5km or Bike 40km

You can do the W2's earlier in the day if you wanna.  Post time to comments.

Elements class will start 3 Feb...who wants in??

13 comments:

  1. Hi all! This is a fun wod! Good Luck!

    Chief, I want in on your "Elements Class"! I wish! LOL

    Hope all is well with everyone! Keep up the great work on the wods!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 friends that want in as long as the weekday classes are afterwork.

    Kayley Amoss
    Monique Callender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ling! I hope all is well with you, too! We miss you here at Mildenhall. I hope to go to the Games this summer and will know if I can once we get our PCS figured out. If I end up going, I'll let you know (you're going with the Chins, right?). Robin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15:15. Round 1 I did RX (275lbs). Went down to 225lbs for round 2 and 3.

    Chief, you can count me in for the elements class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10:27 w/ only 95 lbs....took it easy with my back.

    W2S: 80 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Robin!

    Yes, I will be there at the GAMES! So, excited! Keep us posted on whether we should be looking for you or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tim... I have a new respect for your ability to combine DL's and DU's

    WOD: 4:56 as rx'd

    ReplyDelete