Sunday, November 7, 2010

WOD - 20101108

No corn was fed to these beasties!

Tabata Kettlebells

8 rounds of one arm Kettlebell Swings
8 rounds of one arm Kettlebell Snatches
8 rounds of one arm Kettlebell Swings
8 rounds of one arm Kettlebell Snatches

A Tabata round is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest.  10 second rest between rounds.  Alternate arms per round or during the round, whichever you choose.  Score is total number of reps.  Men use 24kg, women use 16kg bells. 

I'll be at the Hardstand at 0600 and 1700...let's meet upstairs in the aerobics room.

Post total reps to comments.

5 comments:

  1. 214 w/16 kg (But, I did KB cleans and not snatches...my bad.) I should have talked with Kelly before I started, not afterward. That's what I get for not working out with Chief ;-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16kg -swings
    12kg -snatch
    Didn't keep good count :(

    ReplyDelete