Sunday, November 14, 2010

WOD - 20101115


100 Box Jump Burpees

You can end the burpee on the box or stop and jump to the box, but either way the standard is chest and thighs on the floor at the bottom, open hips, straight legs, and hands over head at the top of the box.

Post time to comments, i'm flying and won't be around all day :-(

i'd like to have a meeting on Wednesday night at the gym at 1700 to talk about the future of CFM - how do we get our own space, who can step up and coach and when, and who is interested in competing in the games.  Please do what you can to make it.  I'd like as many people as possible there.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to have missed the WOD today (Sunday) and I won't be in town Tues-Thurs this week. I would LOVE to be at the meeting and am sorry that I'll miss it. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am no longer able to make the 0600 and 1700 classes, I am very interested in coming to the meeting on Wed. Which gym are we meeting and where exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 plain 'ol burpees = 8:26

    ReplyDelete