Sunday, June 6, 2010

WOD - 20100607

Blair Morrison visits Mildenhall


Five Rounds For Time -
10 Hand Stand Push Ups
20 Pull Ups
30 Box Jumps (24"/20")
40 Squats
50 Double Unders

Post time to comments

I will be at the hardstand gym at 0600 and 1700.  Please join me and i'll help with scaling, keeping time, and coaching (i'll also have bands and jump ropes).

If you don't do the workout with a class, please post your times to comments...if you want to see something particular (or don't want to see something) in the WOD's, just shoot me an email.

CrossFit Mildenhall needs as many followers and as many comments each day as we can get...it's through this demonstrated interest that we hope to get our own space and equipment.

Thanks for being part of bringing fitness to Team Mildenhall!

7 comments:

  1. 39:37 with bands, box decline PUs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chief and Justice for the coaching this morning! Completed 4 rounds right at the 40 minute mark! I really wanted to complete all 5 but the wod was brutal! Didn't use the band for my pull-ups so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was brutal... used bands for HSPU and pull-ups. Had to sub 150 singles for DUBs. I think the bee that stung me during my squats was trying to put me out of my misery. :)
    43:45

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45 straight minutes of pure misery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chief's Scoreboard -

    Stopped at the 40 minute cut off with 4 rounds and 3 HSPU's complete. As Rx'd with three plates on the 20" box (Tony says that's 24.5")

    Thanks to everyone for great workouts today...this one was brutal, but it was so awesome to see everyone giving their all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 39:56 with band, substitute 200 regular jump roaping for DUB's...definitely need to work on those! Also with declined push ups- 5 full rounds. It was awesome coming and working out, I really appreciate Chief staying with me and timing me, and also Justice for getting me started in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally got around to this one...i didn't even attempt all 5 rounds...i wanted to get in an "active" rest and get back on cycle tomorrow...

    26:36 for 3 rounds

    Justice killed this one. He is one brute of an athlete. As RX'ed 31:14 (5 rounds)

    ReplyDelete