Sunday, June 13, 2010

WOD - 20100614

Pepper relaxing while everyone ran their 800m sprints
Rest Day

How many of you have rings that you could bring with you to class or lend to the us for a day?  Please post to comments.

Also, lots of you say you want t-shirts, but does anyone wanna take on finding a vendor and getting an order together?  Katie designed the shirts, but we need someone to take that design and make it happen.

Thanks for all the support...our numbers continue to grow and hopefully so does your fitness and your enjoyment.

Have a great rest day!

5 comments:

  1. Chief,

    I actually had already got two different quotes for this T-shirt design back awhile ago. I'll get with those vendors again and double check the quotes. I'll send the quotes to you and we can all make a decision on the pricing, number of T's to be ordered, etc. Most of the vendors ask that you order 50-100 shirts so we might have to front some money. Enjoy you're rest day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a set of rings that I keep in my car all the time. I'm always up for some ring work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's one quote I've received for the shirts:

    "On the t-shirt you sent, we would be looking at a 2-color front & 1-color back print. Using a branded (Fruit of the Loom, Gildan) high quality preshrunk heavy cotton t-shirt, you would be looking at following “All Inclusive Cost” (meaning: shirt, prints, graphic, set-up, AND shipping to APO Mildenhall – everything is included):



    30 – 35 pcs $9.75 /each
    36 – 47 pcs $8.95 /each
    48 – 71 pcs $7.95 /each
    72 – 95 pcs $7.25 /each

    As I said, this includes everything – no “hidden fees”. The only extra would be for XXL sizes, if you need any, which are $1.50/each more.

    You may mix sizes within your order, no problem. You may also mix shirt colors (e.g.: blue, black) and everything counts towards the total quantity, there is just a $15 fee if we need to change a print color."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a set of rings you can use. I can drop them off anytime.

    ReplyDelete