Saturday, September 18, 2010

WOD - 20100919


For Time -
21 Deadlifts (250/175lbs)
60y Shuttle Run
15 Deadlifts
60y Shuttle Run
9 Deadlifts
60y Shuttle Run
6 Deadlifts
60y Shuttle Run
3 Deadlifts
60y Shuttle Run


Shuttle run is an unbroken 5 and back, 10 and back, and 15 and back for a total of 60 yards (touch the line at every turn).

I'll be at the Northside gym at 1600.  Hopefully, we can do this on the gym floor.  If not, we'll adjust as needed...Tony can you bring weights and the measuring wheel?  If you need help loading, lemme know. 

Post time to comments.

6 comments:

  1. 5:08 88lbs

    I love watching the coaches hurt too :-)
    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:04 116 lbs. Awesome workout ~ LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chief's Scoreboard -

    As Rx'd - 6:02

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay I couldn't do the wod here the gym was closed so did fran in 5:19 and annie in 4min flat... I need to get the damn measuring wheel to be accurate.
    I then ran 5 miles, hours later, in 35 minutes but I know that is slow and considering what I did earlier that was awesome.... need to improve fran and annie a great deal and wish to God I could've done the wod today and will when I get the weights in!

    ReplyDelete