Sunday, September 11, 2011

WOD - 20110912

REST DAY !!!
The Rowing Captain....Drum Included!!

TEE! (or also T$ as dubbed by Jill!)




GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!


First and Foremost, thank you for your patience and your help with our gym situation and equipment. We all pulled together, set up, tore down and made this EPIC WOD happen!!


Thanks to Omar and his lovely Wife, Nao for taking some great pictures!

Enjoy your much earned rest day



CFMHQ will be closed tomorrow...see you on Tuesday!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks Tony, and EVERYONE for being sooo... encouraging through out the entire workout. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have finished without you all pushing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL T$, well done everyone wish I could've stayed for the entire Throwdown, esp to see the crazy firefighter that looked amazing! You all rock and are a huge inspiration....I hope to have weights on my bar just like you someday!!!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, you did great...pushed thru the pain!
    Jill, the weights will come with the progression, and trust me you are getting there!

    Both of you did a 5K race a few hours before this...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was a 10K! BUt they are right, everyone is so encouraging and it makes such a HUGE difference. Crossfit peeps are the BEST. THanks to you guys for figuring out how to make it all happen, it was beyond worth it! WHOA HOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete