Friday, September 2, 2011

WOD 20110903

Behold the Mighty CrossFit Pyramid!!


We will not meet for a WOD tomorrow. There is a homework assignment that we want everyone to participate in. Tomorrow we want everyone to do the sport of their choice and enjoy it. Sport is part of the methodology of Crossfit and is something we often forget about. Crossfit was made so we can enjoy all challenges that life brings us. So tomorrow go out and climb a mountain, go for a run, swim, play some football, chase your kids around the yard.... we don't care what you do but enjoy your fitness outside of the Crossfit Mildenhall Box.

We will be meeting up again on Monday evening.

P.S. I am planning a beast of a trail run for tomorrow...I can't wait.

Please post what you did in the comments!!!

10 comments:

  1. Another friendly reminder ‎***T-shirt/sweatshirt orders are due in by 4 Sept. I need everyone to either fillout a form which you can pick-up at CFMildenhall or inbox our FaceBook account. I need to know colors, sizes, and quanity. Also include whether or not you want a male or female cut for the t-shirts. Please include your e-mail so I can send you a paypal request for the payment of your order. If you don't include all the info needed you will not receive you order. Thank you!!!***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surfing in Newquay for 6+ hours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone want to meet up say at the gym and shoot some hoops or maybe try something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.. I don't play any "sports" so I went to the gym and did a bodybuilding style workout (Chest and Biceps) but couldn't help but to 'spice' it up a bit... In between each set I did either 10 burpees or 10 toes to bar (alternating) so ended up with a Chest and Biceps workout + 80 burpees and 80 Toes to bar. I then went over to the RAFM track and did: Run 1 lap, 21 pullups, Run 1 lap, 15 pullups, Run 1 lap, 9 pullups. Took 10 min.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Phil! I spent the day on the beach with my family doing a little gymnastics and frisbee throwing, followed by a nice long walk. After that it got a bit naughty with fish and chips followed by Mr Whippy ice cream. Sorry CFM but if you will give us a day-off

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent a great day in Milton Keynes rock climbing w/ Josh for our 9yr anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We walked...A LOT today, so that means a trail run tomorrow if the weather is nice, or swimming tomorrow. All weather depending!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late night 3mile ruck for me wutup!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ran up and down the horse tracks in newmarket a couple times then some gymnastics in the park

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FINALLY got my 9 mile run in tonight! I am so happy with the way it felt, crossfit you are good to me and my runs!! I went about 8:30-9:00 miles the whole way, and the ninth mile i let er have it and finished in a 7:58. Took me 1 hr and 18 min total! I felt good the whole time and haven't felt that way on a run in YEARS~! Damn it feels good..........to be a gangsta! ha ha

    ReplyDelete